Mar 14, 2011

QUESTIONAIRE from Sheri bebeh :D

***********************************************************************************
Well... maybe I think felt the same way as Sheri bebeh as well... The challenge not fun anymore if we are not that eager from the start... Or maybe I'm just not that firm in my stand in anything in this world.. huhu~
So, since I was tagged by her for this questionaire... I'd like to give it a try... Actually took 2 nights to complete this..hahaha~

13032011 (Sunday)


1- Get the closest book, go to page 18 and write the 4th line down.
"berjalan mengikutnya, menoleh ke be-" It's a bible... Genesis 19:26. Urm.. I simply brought my bible wherever I go though I may not read it all the time...huhu~ shame on me. *~*


2- What’s the last thing you’ve watched on TV ?
"Mentor" on TV3. I thought Salma is performing. Rupanya.. NAh~


3- Without checking,guess what time is it?
11.20pm! yeaa~{frowning with confidence} Then I checked la kan... 11.06pm...huhu~ almost! :D


4- Check, it is
Doii.. checked! no need to ask.. I'm proactive...{yeaa rite.. hehehe~ }


5- Outside of the computer noise, what do you hear ?
The music from Sheri's blog... copying the question rite...huhu~


 6- When you got out the last time, what did you do ?
Em... got out means out from the house? well, Fizuana Venieshia Tobing forgot her shoes{she actually saved her mickey mouse in-house slippers first into her bag...funny o~}, then we accompanied her to the nearest{or not} town to buy shoes. Suddenly, it was pouring... So, lepaking at KFC for a while before heading back after rain stopped.


7- What are you wearing ?
Long checkered pants, spagetti tank top, undies and headphone... :D


8- Before answering this questionnaire, what were you watching ?
Watched Merlin on TV3 for less than 30secs.


9- Did you dream last night ?
I think it was a nice dream but I forgot since I was up and asleep, up and asleep for a few times... so not fun huhu~


10- When is the last time you laughed ?
Just now... watching Afdlin Shauki and Noh teasing each other.. Fun fun~ :)


11- What is on the walls of the room you’re in ?
Lamp and a diagram of part of the bag valve mask...courtesy of Haslinda Chomel... :D


12- Did you see something strange today ?
Not really strange but than 1st time seeing it in Peninsular..huhu~ While we stopped at Bukit Mertajam, me together with the rest of the crews on the bus actually saw a man dropped himself on the roadside and fell into the drain nearby. Gosh! I was wondering what he's been doing before that. Our bus driver said he's drunk... Hurm... 


14032011(Monday)


13- What do you think of this questionnaire ?
Urmmm.. ok la... atleast not head crashing type la.. easy come easy go.. huhu~ Teda kaitan.


15- Should you be multimillionnaire, what’s the first thing you would buy ?
Kimora's mansion... hehe~ No la... I'll save some money for rainy days, buy what I need, do some charity...{well... I'm no angel but this is actually sometin' I really wanna do *fingers crossed!* } and lastly go marking my reallllllllyyyy loooooooooong wishlist... :D


16- Tell us something about you we don’t already know :
Err... I wanna get tattoo& snake bite piercing... like soooo bad. Wanna colour my hair rainbow color.. muahahaha~! :D No la.. just add some colour...brown perhaps. I may look different. 
But thinkin and thinkin... I remembered my pren, Ema...
One day, they are watchin news. Ema told her mum that she wanted to colour her hair. Right at that time, her mum said "if you colour your hair, your hair will be the same like them{referring to china dolls a.k.a kupu-kupu malam}"
Gosh... harsh.


17- If you could change something in the world outside of culpability and politics, what would you change ?
I would change ... err...nothin in mind... *rusty rusty*


18- Do you like to dance ?
Yes.... hahaha~ But not that smooth...huhu..


19- Georges Bush ?
The former president of US. I remembered when I was in school, we were actually signing sorta like a campaign... Rejecting war against Iraq. Well, I always think he's behind all of that war thing. Boo~


20- What would be your daughter’s name ?
Aiguu~hahaha! I dunno yet... Not even married.. lalala~


21- And your son’s ?
Son Goku... :D


22- Did you ever think of living abroad ?
Urm.. Yes. But only for a short-short while...hehehe~ 
Paris, Venice, Beverly Hills and London{Love the slang and Burberry...hehe... And I wanna walk the Abbey Road where the Beatles walked :D}


Just in my dreams... but for holidays... Will go... God's will.. :)


23- What would you want God to tell you when you’ll go through heaven’s gates ?
Welcome my child... 


24- Who are the 4 next victims for this questionnaire ?
Punk Comel T'ting Elvina Leslie





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena