Mar 11, 2011

DAY 7 - My Dream Wedding... TILL DEATH DO US APART

************************************************

Let me close my eyes and imagine what I wanna see at MY WEDDING.... {dreamy mode}
I want it to be warm, sweet, simple but still elegant and joyous as I wanna share the love and blessing with all my family and friends. So, here's how I see it in my dream... huhu~





#1    I'll be arriving at a church beautifully decorated... Then I see lovely bridesmaids and flower girls as well as the handsome ring bearer... When the time comes for me to walk the aisle with my superhero, Dad by my side, "Canon" piano version will be played...


#2    I see my husband-to-be in front of the altar. Dad will be passing me to him, smiling and of course saying few words to him... (Gosh! I can feel my heart beats real fast rite now). Then, the ceremony proceed. I dunno yet but most probably I'll cry when I am officially a wife... {yeaa... I know rite...hahaha~}


The Reception

#3    I see a wide space with dim lights... Stage... Bands... Canopies... Some flashlights...
Then, guest chit-chatting... everybody's happy, not a single gloomy face

hmm... next...

#4    As for the clothes, any dresses that I wanna wear, I'll wear... but it won't be that easy to choose. Quite fussy here... huhu~ One attire that I'll wear is Kadazan traditional costume... :)



#3     This just a dream rite... Sometimes I wish I can make it as a 60's like wedding... So, everyone must dress like they are from the 60's era...fuhh~talkin' bout vintage.. huhu~   



#4     I always love dancing, so the music goes on. And dancefloor is open.

#5    Many more wishful thinking but I'm just not that good in elaborating...

Well, this dream goes on with slight changes and addition from time to time... It's once in a lifetime anyway :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena