Mar 1, 2011

DAY 2 - My Favourite Movie

I'm not much of a moviemonger...
Yea... I think everyone around me seems to like spending time watching movie or drama... Korean especially. Maybe I'm really that boring person... haha~ Naah.. there are tonnes of other ways of havin fun and just fun... :D

But I do watch movies when I'm SUPER bored. I can sweat a lot, get emo and go crazy if I'm too bored. So, I'll make random outings... but that if got $$ la kan... baru ada story...huhu~
So, the movies that I remembered crying are Armageddon and The Notebook.









Armageddon
"Cause I'm leaving on a jetplane... dunno when I'll be back again... Oh babe... I hate to go... "
The song keep playin in my mind after I watched it when I was a lil girl, the 2nd, the 3rd and few times after that.
I just love to watch Bruce Willis acting, Ben Affleck looks hot and I wish I am Liv Tyler.




The Notebook
This is a must-see movie for couples... I'm not so good at potraying what love is. But I think this maybe it. Tho not for Malaysian conservativeness... I like the story line. Ryan Gosling and Rachel Mc Adams made a handsome couple and I actually hope I'm the one that laid in Ryan's arm...hahaha~ biach.. Well, kill me if there's a girl who doesn't... :D

2 comments:

 

Made by Lena