Mar 30, 2011

DAY 12 - My Love, My Current Relationship

FOR the record, I've been in relationships since i'm in Form 4...that is.... 16 years old... Tidak cukup bijak untuk skip 1 tahun tem Penilaian Tahap Satu dolu-dolu... Huhu~

Well, back to early relationships or famously known as cinta monyet, it is what we call as normal phase in life...
Girl likes boys... Boy likes girl... They write letters... love notes... Sneak out in the night... flowers, chocolate.. u name it... :) I don't wanna comment a lot about that... Because I've went through a lot with guys that I used to love(or like) and everything seems rite back then... :D

They say, EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
I've learnt a lot since then and still learning :)

Being in series of broken relationships especially one that really scarred my heart, The Scar, I've taught myself not to make someone my other half for if I lose the other half, I won't be the same again...

The Scar loves this song and actually dedicated it once 
to me on a radio and said that it's just a song that he likes 
and that he loved me...when we're still together of course.
"I don't love you like I did yesterday" --> ouch..





So... I tend to be friendly with guys but I keep them close as friends.


I used to think that I really know what love is...
But NOW.. I really don't know what it is..



My boyfie(cehh... stail remaja-remaja :D) is... by right, the most serious one who doesn't find any reason to hurt or play with my feelings. He went thru a lot in his life, so the last thing I wanna do is hurting him.

2 comments:

 

Made by Lena