Mar 21, 2011

DAY 10 - My Craves Relievers

I've skipped DAY 9 because I don't have the item that I last purchased now... hehe~
I bought a gorgeous vintage bag and a pair of really old shoes that fit me ngam2 only...ngehehe~ 

SO... this is DAY 10 that features pictures of my CRAVES RELIEVERS...


mingkikiut with the foods and coffee


Here in Kedah, I've ate at many places but so few that I keep goin' to.
I've captured many pics... I think la... 
but somehow, they're gone in so many ways that I malas to think..huhu~
This was at Old Delight Cafe near the infamous City Plaza at the heart of Alor Star.

One more place is Old Town Cafe...
Ting and DK at Old Town Cafe

In Kedah, I use to go to both cafes. 
But,
in Sabah, I can eat anywhere because I owez think Sabah foods are 
the best,
cukup rasa 
and simply marvellous... 
eventho' bakso2 ja... like seriously... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena