Sep 27, 2010

LIFE& Competition

I know... I know... It's  not the fanciest title  but let's pretend like it doesn't matter... XD 

Well today is another day. Thank God I'm still here. Quite a few days since I last update this blog.  
When I decided to create this blog, I wanna do this so that I can  look back what I was thinking for my 2 weeks MC. So, I must write something.
This morning I actually did something that I regret doing but I don't wanna think about it too deeply. 

All  the days of our live, we always compete for many things. People compete for the highest position, the biggest bank account, the prettiest, the thinnest and the list goes on and on.

As I'm a bit older now, I began to think, what's after that? Are those competitions worth-it?

Yesterday I read some phrase from the bible,
"Bertandinglah dalam pertandingan iman yang benar& rebutlah hidup yang kekal".  From what I can literally think of,  it means "compete in true faith competition and gain eternal salvation".
I put it on my phone to remind me what I should really do in life.
Life is short. We never know  how brief we can possess all we have rite now.  Family? Friends? Boyfriend/Girlfriend? Money? Job? All those things can dissappear in just a blink of an eye. 

Nothing's forever. Except for God's love.  Then, when comes to things about Heaven, it is so real. Many are invited to be part of His Kingdom but  only few that manage to go through.
Therefore, this IS the kind of competition that I really wanna participate... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena