Sep 21, 2010

170910 - The attack of Varicella Zoster

I don't intend to make my blog seems DEAD SERIOUS but this is really happening! 
Varicella Zoster is the hooligan that cause CHICKEN POX that i'm having rite now..
Even now also, I'm still not ok k... My FACE? Tia payah cakap la... seriously like a junkie... hahaha~~But then it marks my 1st time blogging as suggested by Miss Dix tho' its been 4 days now with this chicken pox thingy... 
My friend said, "Kenapa la kau kena chicken pox ni? kenapa bukan lamb chop kaa... pork chop kaa.. Ni pa brg chicken2" Eventho' that question really shock me but it really cheers me up. XD


My EXPERIENCE so far... well... it's about pantang, PANTANG n PANTANGS.
I NEVER thought I'll miss taking shower, miss my shampoo, skip EGG dishes such as TELUR GORENG, SUP TELUR, SARDIN TELUR, SAYUR& TELUR, no nuts at all, ketchup, cannot bare myself under fan or aircond(which I actually did cos darn PANAS ba...huhu) and most of all ~~ I never thought I'll SLEEP ON BANANA LEAVES

Now I wonder... when la I will get better? God's will maybe kan.
My feelings are all mixed-up. BORED+SAD+ANXIOUS,ETC.
Oh God... it's ITCHY. Kieko said, she got this 3 times already. God, God, please... I don't want this anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena