Feb 28, 2011

::: Love Is Not A Competition...Cheers! :::

While blogwalking, I saw this and I think it might be fun... Here's the instruction:

Put your music library on shuffle.
For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
Ok, go!

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say...
"Why Worry" by The All American Rejects
(Yeaaa... just what I'll answer...huhu~ )

2. How would you describe yourself?
"You" by Ten2five
(Ok... me as you? cute juga...)

3. What do you like in guy/girl?
"Dance Inside" by The All American Rejects
(I actually dunno the song but I've searched the lyric& it's adorable. A guy that I like is the 1 that doesn't have to move to speak and only one of his glance makes me weak... :D)

4. How do you feel today?
"Bintang Hidupku" by Ipang& Didit Saad
(One of my favourite songs. Well, put me in romantic mood... Ceh...like shit o kan... :D)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
"Temporary" by Paramore
(Paramore not seem to be my cup of tea but ok la...still trying to understand the songs more. And naah..my life's purpose not in this song...huhu~)

6. What's your motto?
"Hello Hello" by Paramore
(Okayyy.. getting weirder)

7. What do your friends think of you?
"You Ain't Woman Enough" by Paramore
(Gosh... Yala kan... don't have the killer tits but I'm lovable ba...lalala~ 
Well, I love the lyrics... damn cool bebeh... 
Men caught lookin at things that he don't need, he took a second look at u but he's love in me... Well I don't know where that leaves you... Oh but I know where I'll stand... And you ain't woman enough to take my man... )
8. What do you think of your parents?
"Izinkan Aku Mendua" by Geisha
(Omg omg... SO NOT!)
So I press next,
"Franklin" by Paramore
(Naahh...haha~ I gave up)


9. What do you think about very often?
"Crushcrushcrush" by Paramore
(Yea...when I get mad but thank heaven I never crush any face yet :D)


10. What is 2 + 2?
"Gives You Hell" by The All American Rejects
(Maths give me hell? Yea... haha~ )


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
"Born For This" by Paramore
(Born to sing? well... depends... But mostly born to succeed in life...huhu~)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
"Pressure" by Paramore
(Why everything by Paramore? haha~ Well, the person I like is usually someone is better off without me... so TRUE... :D)
13. What is your life story?
"Time Stands Still" by The A.A.R
(Hoping time stands still so that someone I loved didn't leave... Gosh... sad.)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Kamu Yang Pertama" by Geisha
(Being the first...lalala~)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"My Paper Heart" by The A.A.R
(Please just don't play with me. My paper heart will bleed...hoho~)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Real World" by The A.A.R
(So not romantic... :D )


17. What will they play at your funeral?
"Miracle!" by Paramore
(Waww... such a miracle that I die? haha~)
18. What is your biggest fear?
"My Heart" by Paramore
(My heart unable to produce bilirubin and lead to jaundice... Okkayyy... too medical-ish)

19. What is your biggest secret?
"Don't Leave Me" by The A.A.R
(Never want someone to leave perhaps?)


20. What will you post this as?
"Love Is Not A Competition" by Paramore
(Cheers!)

4 comments:

  1. saya suka tu part yg ckp ko teda nenen? hahahahhaahhahahahhah tidak bha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nenen yg membunuh tu teda la.... hahahahahahha~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lupa mo kasitau ko mar,sy kopipes dr cni tu yg tpt sy hari tu.. kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. ish... kopipes ja mn yg dpt kopipes.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena