Feb 28, 2011

DAY 1 - My Favourite Song

Today is the 1st day of March, so, I'd like to start Day 1 of blog challenge today...huhu~

Yesterday, I thought I might be a junkie. Because I know it very well that music is my drug and music heals my soul. WHY? Whenever I'm down, 1st I said, "God..." and let Him do the rest. Then, I turn to music.
There's one time -- my forehead felt warm and I know I was gonna get fever. After that, I turn on some songs and started to sing. The warmth literally went away. :D

I basically listen to anything that my heart can take and my ear can cope...
So, I have [too] many favourite songs.

1 song in mind is --

Sunday Morning - No Doubt


Always love No Doubt and Gwen Stefani. She's all time awesomeness...

1 song that I always choose for Karo'k is --

Lagu Untukmu - Meet Uncle Hussein

I just love the music arrangement and how it makes my heart wanna jump and scream. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena