Apr 16, 2011

:::A Futuristic... ME:::



R.I.P dear Kurt Cobain 
(1967-1994)



This is my actual boyfriend... {or not}
Kurt Cobain is one of the heartthrobs that was and gonna be in the heart and mind of millions of people worldwide now and perhaps in the future as well... only God knows :)

F-U-T-U-R-E
There are many things that I used to want in my future.
There are some things that I want 10 years ago that I don't want anywmore now.

I remembered... back in primary school... Teachers used to update student's particulars which include AMBITIONS. And we can choose 3.
I told my teacher, I wanna be a doctor, a stewardess(hahaha... macam x layak ja!) and the most suprising choice was.. "Cikgu, saya mau jadi sister(a Christion religious or nun)". Judging by my teacher's expression, I can tell that she was shocked at first.... haha~ I can't find the reason why... :D
That was then.

NOW,
Being Assistant Medical Officer in the making, I've seen what's the life of doctor(or officially called as Medical Officer) has to offer. Couldn't explain much of the intense pressure, workloads and other stuff.
Once in a while, I wanna be as cool as the doctors. But at the end of the day, I feel really blessed that I've got to be trained as someone that matched almost similar to my personality.

STEWARDESS? Urmm.. NAaahh~ I think I'll be just fine with AMO's job.

I still can be a sister. It's all about 'The Calling'. It won't be easy. It means leaving everything in the world and devoting to God.

Back to the FUTURE thingy,
of course I want to lead a successful life at all aspects - my life, my faith, my family...
At this point of my life, I'm starting to build my future for everything that I do, all the efforts that I invest will reflects the person I'd be.


So, whatever it is, how my future will be crafted as, I choose to leave everything at His hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena