Apr 22, 2011

FIVE Things That Irritate Me About Same and Opposite Sex

I'm very patient, cool sometimes cold... So, I am rather hard to get angry.
But once I'm irritated means someone really did sometin superrr annoying... Just like this fella...





Same Sex: The Irritating Girls...  




Remember MEAN GIRLS? Well this movie really portrays how girls should not be. I mean, being crazy(in a good way) is fun but wrap it somehow with wisdom and with some compassion... Haha...I wonder why am I putting it that way... :D

The 5 things that irritates me about GIRLS are:
1) Girls who talk at my back when I have no case against them or talk bad about my family esp my parents.  Not just girls, anyone. I repeat, ANYONE. I'm very protective of my family. If somebody think of saying stuff about my family, esp the ridiculous ones, stop, buzz off before I rip your head off... or...your panties perhaps?

2) Girls who call me "bitch" or any unacceptable cursing words when I never call 'em like that. "Bitch" is not my choice of word anyway.
3) Girls who cause FRIENDS to argue and doing it obviously. Really irritating when 1 of the TWO FRIENDS rather believe her than searching for the truth.
4) Girls who think they are perfect and no one can be better than them. What's wrong with you huh?
5) Girls who sleep with bestfriend's boyfriend or treat her boyfriend as her PROPERTY? Gosh~



Moving on...


Opposite Sex: Annoying Boys...   


1) Boys that love to bring me down, joking heartlessly or says plain ridiculous things not just to me but to everyone that they meet.
2) Boys that hurt their parents esp their mother or their sisters. Or thinking that they punch their girls in the face because of so-called love? Lame.
3) Boys that don't think about other people. E.g: Eat a pregnant nurse's food without her knowing it.
4) Boys that smoke and blow the smoke right to my face or to non-smokers.
5) Boys that look at me, whisper something to their friend and laugh or being whispered while looking at me and laugh. But when I ask why, what's wrong. They simply shake their heads and say nothing. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena