Apr 28, 2011

But Romeo Didn't Break Juliet's Heart...



We were like Romeo and Juliet.
I thought we'd do anything for each other.
But Romeo didn't break Juliet's heart.                             



I got this quote from somewhere. The words that I typed in the search engine was "Love and hurt quotes".
Gosh... Am I THAT heartbroken? 
Well, I put it in a box... remember?  :p

TO date... Me and W have been together for 9 months. Frankly, I actually thought that I'm getting serious.
Now, while writing this post, I'm waiting for his message with Tamil news in the background.
He took his siesta at 2.48pm and woke up at 5.30pm and SMS me 
but of course I'm still on my bed having my mandatory beauty sleep...{huhu~ beauty ke..?} 
Then, I woke up at 6.51pm and SMS him right away but he hasn't reply me yet. 
Pheww.. I'm starting to get curious why it took him so long to SMS me. 
Is he doing something else? Is he ok? 
The worst thing that came into my mind, "Is he holding other lady right this sec?"

Hmm... I felt like writing this because I felt uneasy.
I don't wanna be on something that will break my heart eventually.
In terms of relationship, I am so not expressive like I am now.
I think, I never wonder or care how long the guys before him took their naps 
or hang out with their friends. 
Or at least I trusted someone so much that I went for all-positive-thinking things.

So, WHY now? that I have to care? what he's doing, why he isn't replying my SMS...
Is loving really this hard?


In good and in bad, for better of for worst, I wanna grow old with someone I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena